- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: International Animated Film Society
ASIFA-Hollywood, announces the "Call for Entries" today for the 42nd Annual Annie Awards. There are 36 categories this year, which include Production, Achievement and Special Juried awards.
Here is the link for the Online Submissions Portal: https://submissions.annieawards.org/.
Step-by-Step Instructions are located at: https://submissions.annieawards.org/files/How-To-Create-And-Upload-Your-42nd-Annies-Submission.pdf
Categories and Rules are located at: http://annieawards.org/rules-and-categories/. If you need help, please contact us at:
New this year: a new category ® Best Character Animation in a Video Game. Additionally, while most categories require that submissions must be from productions released in the United States between January 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014, exceptions are made for animated Short Subjects, Student Films and Television Commercials that may not have been released in the U.S. This year, Special Productions will be added to the list of category projects that do not have to have been released in the U.S., so long as the submitted project was released during 2014.
Other than the excepted categories, entries submitted for consideration will be from productions that were released in the United States between January 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014. The deadline to join ASIFA-Hollywood or to renew membership, to become a Sponsor, and to submit entries and materials is midnight Monday, November 5, 2014.