- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: PLASA | August 27, 2014
The Behind the Scenes Happy Hour, hosted by PLASA will go on sale to the public on September 2, 2014. The biggest pre-LDI party of the year will take place on Thursday, November 20, from 6pm-8pm at the Westgate Las Vegas (formerly The Las Vegas Hotel). Tickets are $50 each and includes an open bar, hors d®oeuvres and music and all proceeds go to benefit the Behind the Scenes charity, the only industry charity that provides grants to ill or injured entertainment technician professionals. $30 of each ticket is tax deductible, and tickets are expected to sell quickly.
Starting September 2, tickets can be purchased online: http://behindthescenescharity.org/btshh. They can also be ordered through your LDI registration.
Current sponsors for the Behind the Scenes Happy Hour include: 4Wall Entertainment (Diamond), Altman Lighting (Diamond), CHAUVET Professional (Diamond), I.A.T.S.E. (Diamond), LDI (Platinum), Ultratec (Platinum), Barbizon Lighting Company (Gold), PixelFLEX (Gold), RC4 Wireless (Gold), Stage Equipment and Lighting, Inc. (Gold), TOMCAT USA, INC. (Gold), Total Structures (Gold), TRUSST (Gold), Heartland Scenic Studio, Inc. (Silver), iWeiss Theatrical Solutions (Silver) LEX Products (Silver), Alan Rowe & Tristan Smith (Silver), Sapsis Rigging Inc (Silver), Shepard Exposition Services (Silver), Stan Pressner (Silver) and Mike Wood Consulting, LLC (Silver). Official media sponsors: Lighting&Sound America and Protocol.
The goal of Behind the Scenes Happy Hour is not only to throw a great party but also to raise money for the Behind the Scenes charity, which provides financial support to entertainment technology professionals when they are ill or injured or to their surviving family members. Funds are granted which can be used towards medical care, basic living costs and funeral expenses. Behind the Scenes, an initiative of the PLASA Foundation (formerly the ESTA Foundation) brings help and hope in times of great need. At this time, it will replace the Rock Our World Awards and Cocktail Reception.