- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Picture Car Warehouse | August 22, 2014
Today, and throughout the month of August, we will be sharing stories on the Film Works CA website of industry workers in California who have been affected by runaway production.
As you may know, more than 40 other states and many countries are aggressively and successfully luring away this major California industry, to reap the economic benefits generated by film production. They do this by offering film incentives that exceed Californias in availability and scope.
This legislation will make California competitive again by expanding and enhancing the California Film and Television Tax Credit Program. AB 1839 will change the status quo and bring film and television projects back to California!
Picture Car Warehouse was founded with a very sound philosophy, deliver the finest in customer service. The movie industry is loaded with pressure in all areas, therefore, it is imperative the client knows we have their back and will go out of our way to accommodate their needs.