- Animals For Hollywood: Welcome to the Family!
- Making Virtual Production with Digital Green
- All Tame Animals: Trainers are ready to work now!
- Announcing COVID-19 Testing and Protocols Adopted with the AMPTP to Allow Production to Resume Safely
- COVID-19 Filmmaker Updates
- Scroggins Aviation is open for business and here for you!
- Filming at Red Barn provided by Location Connection in LA
- Sequin AR Appoints Brad Rumler as Vice President of Sales To Spearhead Expansion and Growth
- CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE ON LOCATION WORLDWIDE
- Celebrating 50 Years
- COVID-19 Resource Center
- Tech Rentals During 4 Stages Of COVID-19 Reopening
- "NEW ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TOOLS WILL REVOLUTIONIZE THE VISUAL EFFECTS INDUSTRY"
- GIBRALTAR SECURITY SERVICES ANNOUNCES PROGRAM TO HELP DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
- Rose Brand COVID19 War Effort Creates National Call-to-Action Program
- Hula Post: New Video & Audio Suites Qualified For New Streaming Platform Demands
- Woodbury Film Festival 2021
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
Creative Handbook puts together a bi-monthly newsletter featuring up-to-date information on events, news and industry changes.
Add My Email
By: Woodbury Film Festival | March 2, 2020
Held in the heart of Salt Lake at Creative Guild Studio
" Woodbury Film Festival celebrates bold visions and powerful voices. Power doesn't always arrive through unflinching determination with loud exclamations. Sometimes it sneaks up on you through subtle but vibrant nuance meticulously woven into the fabric of a narrative-- hidden but visible, silent but bright. "
In our first year, our winning feature film went on to get distribution and will be hitting theaters near you!
In 2020 we weren't sure how we were going to top the first, but we did it!
Director of the festival, Dezi Barr fell in-love with the short Docudrama "Misfit M." That brings life to Marylin Monroe words which had been written months, weeks, and days before her untimely death.
Co-Director Chris Adler's favorite was the winning Feature Film "Highline". This documentary follows 5 friends on their journey in the Utah Uintas. It's engaging, gorgeous and makes you want to drop everything for 10 days and hit the trails.
To our surprise, we had several wonderful student short films and struggled to award them. We ultimately landed on "A Horsey Name" which will have you in stitches while admiring the beautiful cinematography. In Dezi's words "It felt like I was watching a truly professionally-done film and was even more thrilled to learn it was backed by a female director"
Use this code for your special submitter discount: WFF21CHB
Visit https://filmfreeway.com/WoodburyFilmFestival or scan this QR Code