- Celebrating 50 Years
- COVID-19 Resource Center
- Tech Rentals During 4 Stages Of COVID-19 Reopening
- "NEW ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TOOLS WILL REVOLUTIONIZE THE VISUAL EFFECTS INDUSTRY"
- GIBRALTAR SECURITY SERVICES ANNOUNCES PROGRAM TO HELP DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
- Rose Brand COVID19 War Effort Creates National Call-to-Action Program
- Hula Post: New Video & Audio Suites Qualified For New Streaming Platform Demands
Woodbury Film Festival 2021
- Action Picture Cars: Hundreds of Cars for Production!
- Animal Actors of Hollywood for 40 Years!
- TRUCK STUNTS: A MIKE RYAN COMPANY
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: HIFF | November 15, 2019
(From Top, L to R): Career Achievement Awardee Elisabeth Moss on the red carpet with the HI Now crew; Maverick Awardee Randall Park with fans; DKII Student Short Film Initiative participants posing for their parents and teachers; Jacob Batalon being interviewed at the DKII Future Filmmakers Luncheon; Artistic director Anderson Le interviews Lifetime Achievement Awardee John Woo after the 30th anniversary screening of THE KILLER; Director Diane Paragas on red carpet with her daughter before the Hawai'i premiere of her film YELLOW ROSE.