- Apex Photo Studios Launches Production Services
- One Step Closer!
- LA Fashion Week is Coming!
- ZEISS Cinematography News
See you at Cine Gear Atlanta!
- Great Internet is a Bonding Experience
Fashion District Suite 301
- 25th ANNUAL EMERGING CINEMATOGRAPHER AWARDS - LOS ANGELES!
- Enhance Your Luxury Travel with Our Newest Fleet!
- Aero Mock-Ups Now Open to INDIE Creators
- GOT TIRE MARKS, GREASE OR OIL STAINS?
- Unleash Your Vision with CinePacks Studios' Virtual Production Excellence!
- Journey to the heart of Vatican City without leaving Downtown Los Angeles!
- 41 SETS Grand Coramino Tequila Ad with Kevin Hart
- Winners Announced at Tenth Annual LMGI Awards
- Manhattan's first purpose-built studio is premiering in 2025!
- Iguana Vintage Clothing opens for Production Costumes
- The Palmdale Film Stage is now Open!
- Interwoven Studios Opens Production Studio Facility
- Aim High with Accurate Aviation Mockups and Props
- Super Creative Studios Elevates Live Streaming
- ZEISS Cinematography News
- Blue Moon Cleaning Will Be Here For You
- NYX Cosmetics Launches New 'Barbie' Line at Posh Party on Sunset Strip!
- Ambulance Rentals on Medical Accuracy
- LMGI Presents "Meet the Nominees" Panels Celebrating the 10th Annual LMGI Awards
- Filming a Period Piece with Classic Aircraft or Helicopters
- Steven Spielberg to Receive the Eva Monley Award
- Register Today for Cine Gear Expo Atlanta
- Finally! Reliable, Accurate, Affordable Theatrical Automation
- Custom Dye Sublimation Printed Fabric Backdrops
- Business Owners, Get Your ERC Payroll Tax Refund
- WeCutFoam Collaborated With The Knot
- 10th ANNUAL LMGI AWARDS
- Shadowbox Studios Approved To Build Film Studio In Placerita Canyon
- Fundraising Organization Hosts Evening of Fashion, Entertainment, and Giving!
- SmartSource® Expands to Canada to Support TV & Film Industry
- Scroggins Aviation is open
- ZEISS acquires Ncam Technologies
- The Latest in Bonded Internet Rentals: PepLink
- WeCutFoam Creating Props for Oakland A's 50th Anniversary
- Student Discounts
- C.C. Rental Adds Refrigerated Trucks to Their Atlanta Fleet
- You're Invited!
Join us for an upcoming event
- American Mystery-Drama Anthology Series Premieres 2nd Season!
- The Absolute Location is Back Again!
- Get Expert Curtain Design, Specification and Fabrication
- Hop Ups - Fast & Dynamic
- NYX x WeHo Pride
- A Cine Gear to Remember
- Reel Monster Trucks on "Between 2 Rides"
- Our Animals are the Best in the Business
- Toni Maier & Team On Location, Inc.
- David Panfili to Appoint Michael Paul as President of Location Sound Corp.
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
Creative Handbook puts together a bi-monthly newsletter featuring up-to-date information on events, news and industry changes.
Add My Email
SmartSource® Announces the Appointment of Sergio Bertamini as Business Development Manager - Entertainment
August 12, 2022
Hauppauge, NY...SmartSource®, an ABCOM Technology Group company, one of the nation's leading technology solutions providers, announced the appointment of Sergio Bertamini as Business Development Manager - Entertainment. Bertamini, who is based in Los Angeles, California, has been serving the company's Entertainment Industry clients for 18 years, most recently as a Senior Solution Sales Executive for TV/Film Production.
In his new role, Bertamini will report to SmartSource Sales Director, Jeremy Lyon. According to Lyon, "Bertamini has a clear focus on how to best serve our Entertainment customers now and in the future. He is a trusted film and television veteran with great vision and a history of customer service excellence for some of our biggest clients including Netflix and Warner Bros. With Bertamini leading our Film & Television business development, SmartSource will take its technical offerings and product solutions to an all-new level."
Through its nationwide locations - including LA, New York, Boston, Chicago, and Atlanta - SmartSource offers a full suite of audio visual rentals and high-performance computing solutions for writers and writers' rooms, pre-production, post-production, accounting teams, set dec/props, and talent. The company's offerings include iMacs, Mac Pros, MacBook Pros, Wacom Tablets, PCs, Laptops, Monitors, Printers, Scanners, Copiers, Software, 4k Displays, LED Tile Walls, Digital Signage, and Digital Whiteboards together with 24/7 support and the ability to help its clients rapidly scale up or down as projects demand.
About SmartSource®SmartSource®, an ABCOM Technology Group company, has more than 35 years of experience serving clients' business technology needs in the entertainment, events, staffing, legal, government, finance, education, and meeting production industries. The company provides service throughout North America through its fully staffed and equipped offices in major metropolitan markets. SmartSource draws from its extensive inventory of IT, AV, and interactive technologies to deliver solutions as varied as computers and help desk support for remote staff, office equipment for temporary spaces, or multi-story video walls for trade shows and events. Deep experience in logistics and IT services ensure clients are covered on everything from warehousing to asset tracking, security, and technical support. The SmartSource team is passionate about leveraging its expertise to empower clients to excel.
For more information, visit Film Production Equipment & TV Tech Rental - SmartSource (thesmartsource.com) or call (844) 320-6212.