- XRM Media Studios Sundance Audience Award winner "Beyond Utopia" has all the buzz
- Coffee House Industries: A New Building, New Machinery and A Larger Team
- Youth + Race Experience = Your Best New Stunt Driver
- Solar Studios X Illuminar
- What's New At PC&E Atlanta?
- Star-Studded Oscars Viewing Party Raises $9 Million for AIDS Foundation
- eTech Rentals Keeps the Crew Connected
- NantStudios Builds Groundbreaking Virtual Production Stages
- Hurling Studios supports women owned businesses in the film industry!
- Kwan, Scheinert and Polley Win Big at 2023 Writer's Guild Awards!
- Please join us for this exciting event!
- ANNOUNCING SVFF'S 2023 FILM SLATE
- SÃO PAULO CASH REBATE 20-30%
- Infinite Reality Studios: Virtual Production Ready
- Actor Joe Mantegna is Another Happy Customer ofMailbox Toluca Lake's 'Dr.Voice'
- CHARACTER FX COMPANY MASTERSFX APPOINTS SANDRA LINDALA AS VICE PRESIDENT
- Day Porter Services For Production Companies
- Introducing Eclectic/Encore Props to the International Film Community
- Bravo Celebrates Launch of Tenth Season of Hit Reality Show!
- Five Key Experiential Trends for 2023
- New Mexico Film & Television Hall of Fame Announces 2023 Inductees
- Molding Cloth
Make Fabulous Textured Designs Quickly On Site
- presenting... Urban Loft & Rooftop
- What do Francis Ford Coppola, David Fincher and M. Night Shyamalan have in common?
- ZEISS Cinematography News
- Cinevo Cinema Equipment Rentals Talks Arizona Tax Incentives With Moviemaker Magazine
- Universal Animals new feature film release - Teen Wolf: The Movie!
- Feature Film, scripted and non-scripted TV Shows...
- PRODUCTION DESIGNER LILLY KILVERT TO RECEIVE AN ADG LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- Black & Cyc @DTLA Arts District Imperial Stages 2023
- MR. LOCATION SCOUT: INDUSTRY INSIGHTS New Tools for Location Scouting
- SEPHORA STUDIOS
- WeCutFoam, in Sunnyvale CA fabricating...
- LM Treasures joins the SDSA society
- Sun Valley Film Festival - Upcoming Events
- New! Opaque, Seamless Digital Prints Up To 140Ft X 16Ft
- GUILLERMO DEL TORO TO RECEIVE ART DIRECTORS GUILD
- ANGELA BASSETT TO RECEIVE THE DISTINGUISHED ARTISAN AWARD
- Trinity Vision Entertainment/Warzone Comics is releasing its Warzone Mobile Service for your next production
- LEVEL 77 MUSIC CONTINUES ITS RAPID ASCENT WITHIN THE MUSIC FOR SCREENS INDUSTRY
- California's Film and TV Tax Credit
- Rupaul's Drag Race Runner-Up Releases New Single!
- We're headed to Park City, Utah!
- ART DIRECTORS GUILD ANNOUNCES NOMINATIONS
- HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM AIRDD!
- Cine Gear Expo NY - March 10th - 11th
- VOCAL INK PRODUCTION CELEBRATES ANNIVERSARIES
- Bugsy "The Becoming"
- David Panfili to Appoint Michael Paul as President of Location Sound Corp.
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
Creative Handbook puts together a bi-monthly newsletter featuring up-to-date information on events, news and industry changes.
Add My Email
SmartSource® Announces the Appointment of Sergio Bertamini as Business Development Manager - Entertainment
August 12, 2022
Hauppauge, NY...SmartSource®, an ABCOM Technology Group company, one of the nation's leading technology solutions providers, announced the appointment of Sergio Bertamini as Business Development Manager - Entertainment. Bertamini, who is based in Los Angeles, California, has been serving the company's Entertainment Industry clients for 18 years, most recently as a Senior Solution Sales Executive for TV/Film Production.
In his new role, Bertamini will report to SmartSource Sales Director, Jeremy Lyon. According to Lyon, "Bertamini has a clear focus on how to best serve our Entertainment customers now and in the future. He is a trusted film and television veteran with great vision and a history of customer service excellence for some of our biggest clients including Netflix and Warner Bros. With Bertamini leading our Film & Television business development, SmartSource will take its technical offerings and product solutions to an all-new level."
Through its nationwide locations - including LA, New York, Boston, Chicago, and Atlanta - SmartSource offers a full suite of audio visual rentals and high-performance computing solutions for writers and writers' rooms, pre-production, post-production, accounting teams, set dec/props, and talent. The company's offerings include iMacs, Mac Pros, MacBook Pros, Wacom Tablets, PCs, Laptops, Monitors, Printers, Scanners, Copiers, Software, 4k Displays, LED Tile Walls, Digital Signage, and Digital Whiteboards together with 24/7 support and the ability to help its clients rapidly scale up or down as projects demand.
About SmartSource®SmartSource®, an ABCOM Technology Group company, has more than 35 years of experience serving clients' business technology needs in the entertainment, events, staffing, legal, government, finance, education, and meeting production industries. The company provides service throughout North America through its fully staffed and equipped offices in major metropolitan markets. SmartSource draws from its extensive inventory of IT, AV, and interactive technologies to deliver solutions as varied as computers and help desk support for remote staff, office equipment for temporary spaces, or multi-story video walls for trade shows and events. Deep experience in logistics and IT services ensure clients are covered on everything from warehousing to asset tracking, security, and technical support. The SmartSource team is passionate about leveraging its expertise to empower clients to excel.
For more information, visit Film Production Equipment & TV Tech Rental - SmartSource (thesmartsource.com) or call (844) 320-6212.
Email This Article | Print This Article