- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: The Hit House | June 4, 2014
Top music production company The Hit House announces the release of the company's fourth entry in its successful "RE:ACTION" production music library: "NEUROTIC RE:ACTION."
"You download the tracks. You hit play. And you have a reaction. Sometimes it's crazy. Sometimes it's insane. Sometimes it's just what the doctor ordered. We're thrilled to be introducing our most intense action library to date: 'NEUROTIC RE:ACTION.' Let the audio therapy begin," said Sally House, Executive Producer, The Hit House.
Scott Miller, Creative Director, The Hit House, adds, "All of the tracks on our new release are named after mental disorders." Among the 12 tracks from "NEUROTIC RE:ACTION" are "Amnesia," "Delirium," "Pyromania," "Schizophrenia," "Narcissism" and "Insomnia."
"NEUROTIC RE:ACTION" will be available for sale via iTunes for fans in July 2014.
Recently, various tracks from the first three releases from The Hit House's
"RE:ACTION" series have been featured in movie trailers, including "Godzilla," "Iron Man 3," "Monuments Men," "Pacific Rim" and "The Conjuring," to name a few. They've also been featured in TV and web commercials for major brands such as Lexus, Axe, Comcast and Honda.
About The Hit House:
The Hit House is a premier custom music and sound design company in Los Angeles that specializes in trailer and commercial music. Their recent work has been used in national and global television campaigns for clients such as Target, Lexus, Jell-O, Porsche, and The Ritz Carlton, and in motion picture campaigns for films including "Godzilla," "Frozen," "Monuments Men," "Million Dollar Arm," "Thor: The Dark World," "Despicable Me 2," "Anchorman 2," "Iron Man 3," "Turbo" and "Bully," among others. Hear more at www.thehithouse.com
And please visit the company's social media sites: