- Forsberg Ranch & Company is COVID-19 Compliant
- Welcome back! ACME is open for prop rentals.
- Universal Animals Announces the 2020 Fido Award Winner
- Think Theatre Renovation While Waiting For Productions To Return
- Live AMA with M. David Mullen, ASC
- Filming in L.A. continues to come back
- Blue Moon's Covid-19 Cleaning & Disinfection with Electrostatic Spraying, Fogging, & UV-C Light Disinfection
- Fairplex in Pomona ready to take center stage as film production resumes
- AMANDA BROWNE APPOINTED AS AUSFILM'S DIRECTOR OF U.S. PRODUCTION IN LOS ANGELES OFFICE
- MJ Studios is open in DTLA
- Animals For Hollywood: Welcome to the Family!
- Making Virtual Production with Digital Green
- All Tame Animals: Trainers are ready to work now!
- Announcing COVID-19 Testing and Protocols Adopted with the AMPTP to Allow Production to Resume Safely
- COVID-19 Filmmaker Updates
- Scroggins Aviation is open for business and here for you!
- Filming at Red Barn provided by Location Connection in LA
- Sequin AR Appoints Brad Rumler as Vice President of Sales To Spearhead Expansion and Growth
- CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE ON LOCATION WORLDWIDE
- Celebrating 50 Years
- COVID-19 Resource Center
- Tech Rentals During 4 Stages Of COVID-19 Reopening
- "NEW ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TOOLS WILL REVOLUTIONIZE THE VISUAL EFFECTS INDUSTRY"
- GIBRALTAR SECURITY SERVICES ANNOUNCES PROGRAM TO HELP DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
- Rose Brand COVID19 War Effort Creates National Call-to-Action Program
- Hula Post: New Video & Audio Suites Qualified For New Streaming Platform Demands
- Woodbury Film Festival 2021
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Zeiss | October 13, 2020
Friday, October 9, 12:00pm PDT
From the comfort of our homes, ZEISS will host a special virtual event with Emmy-winning Director of Photography M. David Mullen, ASC.
For three wildly popular seasons of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, David has transported audiences to different eras and locations, from Upper West Side New York to Paris to Sin City. With fast camera movements, stunning oner shots, and a lush color palette, Maisel's signature look is a visual tour de force.
Join us for this exclusive Ask Me Anything where David will break down some of the series most iconic moments, from a technical and artistic perspective.