- Tech Rentals During 4 Stages Of COVID-19 Reopening
- "NEW ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TOOLS WILL REVOLUTIONIZE THE VISUAL EFFECTS INDUSTRY"
- GIBRALTAR SECURITY SERVICES ANNOUNCES PROGRAM TO HELP DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
- Rose Brand COVID19 War Effort Creates National Call-to-Action Program
- Hula Post: New Video & Audio Suites Qualified For New Streaming Platform Demands
Woodbury Film Festival 2021
- Action Picture Cars: Hundreds of Cars for Production!
- Animal Actors of Hollywood for 40 Years!
- TRUCK STUNTS: A MIKE RYAN COMPANY
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
Creative Handbook puts together a bi-monthly newsletter featuring up-to-date information on events, news and industry changes.
Add My Email
By: Safari Technologies | June 14, 2019
Mastery is the art of making something difficult appear easy.
Safari is best known for being the choice of global brands such as BMW, Harley-Davidson, Jaguar, Porsche, and Mercedes-Benz by being instrumental in producing the work to launch over 800 ad campaigns. Our HQ is right here in Los Angeles, CA but, we also have rigs ready for action throughout the Midwest in Detroit, Chicago and Texas. Every technician on the Safari crew is a world class rigger in their own right, specializing in the handling of our state of the art carbon-fiber arms and SR-4 motion control systems.
What makes Safari technology operate in full time beast-mode in the rigging business?
It's the combination of unique innovations and a serious addiction to perfection. Craig Hunter, Safari Technologies, CEO is the total package. Hunter was raised in a hotbed of high-octane car culture as his father was a Senior VP at Edelbrock motorsports. Today, Hunter is widely regarded as one of the industry's most versatile stunt performers and precision drivers on both two and four wheels.
As the boss of Safari, Hunter brings the compliment of a stellar reputation as a veteran stunt coordinator. This high-regard is in large part down to his uncanny ability to always see the big picture on any assignment from feature films, commercials and print ads. The natural aptitude for being in sync with the director, clients and creatives on set to provide the best fit for the kind of rock solid confidence that you not only get the shot - you got more than you bargained for!