- Picture Rental Cars is the Garvins Garage Specialty
- Animal Actors of Hollywood with Over 50 Years in the Industry
- Remmet Studios In 2020
- Award-Winning Experts from Coast to Coast
- Fun Fact about Beef-A-Reeno
- Forsberg Ranch & Company is COVID-19 Compliant
- Welcome back! ACME is open for prop rentals.
- Universal Animals Announces the 2020 Fido Award Winner
- Think Theatre Renovation While Waiting For Productions To Return
- Live AMA with M. David Mullen, ASC
- Filming in L.A. continues to come back
- Blue Moon's Covid-19 Cleaning & Disinfection with Electrostatic Spraying, Fogging, & UV-C Light Disinfection
- Fairplex in Pomona ready to take center stage as film production resumes
- AMANDA BROWNE APPOINTED AS AUSFILM'S DIRECTOR OF U.S. PRODUCTION IN LOS ANGELES OFFICE
- MJ Studios is open in DTLA
- Animals For Hollywood: Welcome to the Family!
- Making Virtual Production with Digital Green
- All Tame Animals: Trainers are ready to work now!
- Announcing COVID-19 Testing and Protocols Adopted with the AMPTP to Allow Production to Resume Safely
- COVID-19 Filmmaker Updates
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Rose Brand | April 16, 2020
What started out as a morale builder for furloughed employees has evolved into our COVID19 national call-to-action program in support of first responders, the most vulnerable, our employees, and the public at large. The campaign urges everyone to communicate the practice of social distancing to one another rather than rely solely on the pleas of government and health care officials.
We've created items that enable the communication. Social distancing has saved lives. Now is not the time to let up. If you'd like to join the cause, go to www.DistanceIsResistance.com to learn more. Twenty five percent of proceeds go to GlobalGiving's Coronavirus Relief Fund. Thank you for your support and stay safe!