- CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE ON LOCATION WORLDWIDE
- Celebrating 50 Years
- COVID-19 Resource Center
- Tech Rentals During 4 Stages Of COVID-19 Reopening
- "NEW ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TOOLS WILL REVOLUTIONIZE THE VISUAL EFFECTS INDUSTRY"
- GIBRALTAR SECURITY SERVICES ANNOUNCES PROGRAM TO HELP DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
- Rose Brand COVID19 War Effort Creates National Call-to-Action Program
- Hula Post: New Video & Audio Suites Qualified For New Streaming Platform Demands
Woodbury Film Festival 2021
- Action Picture Cars: Hundreds of Cars for Production!
- Animal Actors of Hollywood for 40 Years!
- TRUCK STUNTS: A MIKE RYAN COMPANY
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Rose Brand | April 16, 2020
What started out as a morale builder for furloughed employees has evolved into our COVID19 national call-to-action program in support of first responders, the most vulnerable, our employees, and the public at large. The campaign urges everyone to communicate the practice of social distancing to one another rather than rely solely on the pleas of government and health care officials.
We've created items that enable the communication. Social distancing has saved lives. Now is not the time to let up. If you'd like to join the cause, go to www.DistanceIsResistance.com to learn more. Twenty five percent of proceeds go to GlobalGiving's Coronavirus Relief Fund. Thank you for your support and stay safe!