- Announcing COVID-19 Testing and Protocols Adopted with the AMPTP to Allow Production to Resume Safely
- COVID-19 Filmmaker Updates
- Scroggins Aviation is open for business and here for you!
- Filming at Red Barn provided by Location Connection in LA
- Sequin AR Appoints Brad Rumler as Vice President of Sales To Spearhead Expansion and Growth
- CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE ON LOCATION WORLDWIDE
- Celebrating 50 Years
- COVID-19 Resource Center
- Tech Rentals During 4 Stages Of COVID-19 Reopening
- "NEW ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TOOLS WILL REVOLUTIONIZE THE VISUAL EFFECTS INDUSTRY"
- GIBRALTAR SECURITY SERVICES ANNOUNCES PROGRAM TO HELP DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
- Rose Brand COVID19 War Effort Creates National Call-to-Action Program
- Hula Post: New Video & Audio Suites Qualified For New Streaming Platform Demands
- Woodbury Film Festival 2021
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: The Polsa Rosa Ranch Studios | January 9, 2020
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Polsa Rosa Movie Studio Ranch is within the 30 Mile Zone and offers over 700 hundreds of acres of privately owned land and ample parking and base camp options.
The surrounding natural beauty that comprises Polsa Rosa Movie Studio Ranch creates some of the most desirable establishment shot backdrops - perfect for directors who want a natural setting.
Located along the border of the Angeles National Forest, this historic film location has been the site for movies such as The Lone Ranger, Red Dawn, Windtalkers, and Adaptation to name a few.
In addition to working Railroad tracks, there are a number of historical buildings, some of which date back to the 1800's, parcels of vacant desert, an abandoned fort, long stretches of roads and a beautiful natural Pond.
Some of the underwater scenes of the Titanic sinking were also filmed in a specially constructed pool on the mesa with breathtaking views.
See more here.
Call Margie Vodraska 805-368-9029
Call Jonathan Schofield (661) 575-5602