- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: AFCI | January 2, 2019
AFCI Week is one of the AFCI's premiere activities - an LA-based event series, focused on connecting Members and Affiliates with high-level industry decision makers. Partnering with leaders in the Entertainment and Production industries, the four-day long AFCI Week ensures attendees prime opportunities for networking and lead-generation outcome.
AFCI works with each event partner to curate a guest list targeting specific executives, thereby avoiding multiple approaches. With the exception of the Taste of the World Location Expo (Thursday, April 4th), events are invitation-only (meaning aside from AFCI Members and Affiliates, participation in AFCI Week events is not open to the public).