- NewFilmmakers Los Angeles (NFMLA) Film Festival - June 29th, 2019
- CREATIVE LIVE / WORK SPACE FOR RENT IN HOLLYWOOD
- Instinct Animals for Film in John Wick 3!
- Champion Site + Sound
- Safari Technologies Launches New Website!
- Extreme Lighting Grip & Electric Equipment Rental
- New Name... Same Great Stages and People You Love!
- CALL FOR ENTRIES!
- Your All-in-One Truss Provider Also has Cases!
- Mailbox Toluca Lake also has throat remedies!
- CONCENTRIX MUSIC COMPOSE & PRODUCE SCORE FOR DOCUMENTARY
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: AFCI | January 2, 2019
AFCI Week is one of the AFCI's premiere activities - an LA-based event series, focused on connecting Members and Affiliates with high-level industry decision makers. Partnering with leaders in the Entertainment and Production industries, the four-day long AFCI Week ensures attendees prime opportunities for networking and lead-generation outcome.
AFCI works with each event partner to curate a guest list targeting specific executives, thereby avoiding multiple approaches. With the exception of the Taste of the World Location Expo (Thursday, April 4th), events are invitation-only (meaning aside from AFCI Members and Affiliates, participation in AFCI Week events is not open to the public).