- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
Creative Handbook puts together a bi-monthly newsletter featuring up-to-date information on events, news and industry changes.
Add My Email
By: Pacific Media Expo | October 29, 2018
BLEACH anime song artist and j-rock soloist haru (from universe) will appear at PMX 2018 and Neko Con 2018 in a east-west coast collaboration with Chaotic Harmony!
As the vocalist for universe, haru's overwhelming singing voice dazzled the crowd at the Lotte x Sony Music's "Uta no Aru Gum Project" competition, beating out five thousand other people to win the grand prize. The single "Haruiro" (the song in the commercial for Lotte Ghana milk chocolate) was their major debut. Their second single "echoes" was used as the theme song for the Tokyo television anime "BLEACH". haru was the first Japanese artist to ever release an official cover of U2's "Vertigo", and he has been expanding his overseas performances by appearing two years in a row at Anime Weekend Atlanta, as well as giving a show in front of 3,000 people at Berlin's AniMaCo.
He has also garnered attention as the singer for the song used for MONSTER SUMMER!! Zettai Hansha Shugihen (Monster Strike (Monster) TV commercial).
During the summer of 2017, haru embarked on his first European tour as a soloist, performing a total of six shows in four countries, including Germany, France, Netherlands, and Belgium. In 2018, he returned to Europe twice more. The first time on tour visiting France, Belgium, and Italy where he attended Comicon and again in June 2018 to attend Magnificon in Poland. He is looking forward to doing more shows overseas and is excited to add Los Angeles and Virginia to his resume.
As PMX 2018's Musical Guest of Honor, haru will perform both a live in concert and a special accoustic set, host a Q&A panel, as well as hold autograph sessions. Exclusive VIP packages for haru are available for PMX through Chaotic Harmony.
Special $20 VIP packages include:
+ Front of line privileges
+ 2-shot cheki with haru
+ Free poster
+ Front seats at the special acoustic concert
VIP Packages are limited so purchase yours today at:
See haru's special message to PMX 2018 and Nekocon guests!