- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Cleanbox | October 23, 2018
Cleanbox Technology is pleased to be a corporate sponsor and featured speaker at upcoming events in Europe and the Middle East, and present new partnerships.
Cleanbox CEO Amy Hedrick will be speaking at Attractions Tourism & Leisure Middle East (October 22-24) in Dubai, UAE. Cleanbox is the sole hygienic system to partner with ATLME and is excited to bring opportunities to the Middle East.
In the same week, Cleanbox will also be hosting a a tech session at VR Days (October 24-26) in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Cleanbox has partnered with Khora VR based in Copenhagen, Denmark for relationships in the arts and healthcare across Scandinavia. Khora senior leadership will be joining Cleanbox at VR Days in Amsterdam to share insight on the integration of VR in healthcare.
"A VR Festival without Cleanbox is like a Carl's Jr. burger without napkins."- Keram Malicki-Sanchez, Executive Director of VRTO and FIVARS
Cleanbox-The Future of Clean