- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
- ~ Star Spangled Sale! 20% off ~
- NewFilmmakers Los Angeles (NFMLA) Film Festival - June 29th, 2019
- CREATIVE LIVE / WORK SPACE FOR RENT IN HOLLYWOOD
- Instinct Animals for Film in John Wick 3!
- Champion Site + Sound
- Safari Technologies Launches New Website!
- Extreme Lighting Grip & Electric Equipment Rental
- New Name... Same Great Stages and People You Love!
- CALL FOR ENTRIES!
- Your All-in-One Truss Provider Also has Cases!
- Mailbox Toluca Lake also has throat remedies!
- CONCENTRIX MUSIC COMPOSE & PRODUCE SCORE FOR DOCUMENTARY
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Digital Cinema Society | October 9, 2018
The Digital Cinema Society will hold our annual Post Production Expo this year at Canon Burbank on Saturday, October 20th from 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
We'll cover a wide variety of Post Production topics including: RAW Workflows - Taking Advantage of Lens Metadata for VFX - Cloud for Post Collaboration and Distribution. We'll also learn about the latest updates to popular Editing and VFX platforms.
Companies invited to participate include, (in alphabetical order):
Besides these educational presentations from Post hardware and software vendors, we will also once again invite prominent filmmakers and experts in the field. Past guests have included renowned ACE Editors such as Dan Lebantal, who cut such major features as Iron Man (One and Two), Spider-Man Homecoming, and Ant-Man, and Oscar winner Richard Halsey, (Rocky), and his partner Colleen Halsey, as well as Peter Mavromates, Post Supervisor on all David Fincher's movies from The Curious Case of Benjamin Button to Gone Girl.
Light refreshments will be served. The event is free and open to all, but confirmed RSVPs are mandatory. To register, send an email with your contact details and "Post Expo" in the subject line to:
Note: If you want to bring a guest, we'll need their name and email address in order to confirm the RSVP.