- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Themed Entertainment Association | October 26, 2017
The biggest trade show of the year for the attractions industry is coming up and the Themed Entertainment Association (TEA) will be there! We hope to see you at the IAAPA Attractions Expo, Nov 14-17 (Tuesday - Friday) in Orlando. #TEAiaapa
Here are eight ways to participate:
TEA MEMBERS ONLY - Tickets required and quantities are limited for two special opportunities to talk business, at the TEA PRESIDENT'S FORUMS, both Sunday, Nov. 12. UNIVERSAL CREATIVE forum, 1-4 pm, info/tickets. WANDA CTI forum (ideal for vendors and suppliers), 6-9 pm, info/tickets
VISIT THE TEA BOOTH (#1366) on the IAAPA exhibit floor, every day of the show, Nov 14-17.
ATTEND THE TEA THEA AWARDS PRESS CONFERENCE. This is the first public announcement of the new slate of Thea Awards recipients, who will be formally awarded at the Thea Awards Gala on April 7 of next year, so don't miss it! Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2:00 - 2:30 pm, in the TEA booth (#1366)
MEET YOUR COLLEAGUES AT THE ANNUAL TEA INTERNATIONAL MIXER: Tuesday, Nov. 14, 7:30 - 11:30 pm, Hard Rock Live at Universal CityWalk. Register Here
TAKE YOUR SEAT AT THE ANNUAL TEA MEMBERS MEETING. Welcome the new Board members, and thank those who are stepping down for their service. Hear the latest about the state of your association, and get to know your fellow TEA members and leaders a little better. Wednesday, Nov. 15, 8:30 am, IAAPA Meeting Room S310
TEA NEXTGEN MEET & GREET: TEA NextGen members are students and recent grads finding their way into the industry. Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2:00 pm, in the TEA booth (#1366)
FOOTPRINTS FROM THE HEART WALK/RUN to benefit Give Kids the World. Join the TEA team for our 6th year participating in this worthy cause. Thursday, Nov 16, 6:45 am. More information/signup
TEA HOSTED MIXER, SPONSORED BY BARCO: Thursday, Nov. 16, 4:00 pm in the TEA booth (#1366)