- LOST BOYS STUDIOS' MONTREAL SCHOOL OF VISUAL EFFECTS
- Being kind to the environment is important to us.
- Art Directors Guild Unanimously Re-elects Leadership
- Learn More About Rental Tracker at CineGear!
- Using a Teleprompter: Hints, Tips & Techniques
- 'Set Masters' Builds for Some 'Super Fans'
- Welcome to Mega!
- ULTRA GREENS NURSERY INC.
- Behind the Scenes at New York's Biggest Prop House
- Step and Repeat LA created an impressive 8' x 14'
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
Cleanbox October speaking engagements & new partnership THIS WEEK VR Days Europe; Attractions Tourism & Leisure Middle East
By: Cleanbox | October 23, 2018
Cleanbox Technology is pleased to be a corporate sponsor and featured speaker at upcoming events in Europe and the Middle East, and present new partnerships.
Cleanbox CEO Amy Hedrick will be speaking at Attractions Tourism & Leisure Middle East (October 22-24) in Dubai, UAE. Cleanbox is the sole hygienic system to partner with ATLME and is excited to bring opportunities to the Middle East.
In the same week, Cleanbox will also be hosting a a tech session at VR Days (October 24-26) in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Cleanbox has partnered with Khora VR based in Copenhagen, Denmark for relationships in the arts and healthcare across Scandinavia. Khora senior leadership will be joining Cleanbox at VR Days in Amsterdam to share insight on the integration of VR in healthcare.
"A VR Festival without Cleanbox is like a Carl's Jr. burger without napkins."- Keram Malicki-Sanchez, Executive Director of VRTO and FIVARS
Cleanbox-The Future of Clean