- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: AbelCine | July 12, 2013
AbelCine, the motion picture equipment and service provider, has expanded and renovated their West Coast facility, located at 801 South Main St in Burbank, CA. The premises now include an expanded interactive showroom, high-tech rental bays, a state-of-the-art optical service aboratory, and two fully equipped theaters for education, screenings, and community events.
AbelCine, with offices in New York, Burbank and Chicago, has been a leader in providing technology solutions to the production community for over twenty years. They specialize in acquisition tools for digital cinema, high speed, broadcast, new media and communications, and serve serious content creators working at all levels of production.
This expansion of their physical space in Burbank is a direct response to the changing needs of the professional imaging community, and reflects an expansion of AbelCine's service offerings. Originally offering sales, service and rental of film and digital cameras, the company has added training, consultation and equipment financing to its roster of services. The have also invested in an optical service center, which boasts the most sophisticated equipment available in LA, and is operated by factory-trained, certified technicians. AbelCine is the first Carl Zeiss Authorized Service Partner in North America, as well as an Authorized Angenieux Service Center.
The Open House, July 20th 10am-5pm, will showcase AbelCine's new facility and core technologies. Free seminars will be presented throughout the day on topics including Phantom Flex4K, Arri ALEXA, Sony CineAlta and Canon Cinema EOS camera lines. AbelCine Technical Specialists, manufacturers, and special guests will be on hand to answer questions and show off their gear. Director and cinematographer Suny Behar will join AbelCine's Andy Shipsides for a seminar on "Choosing the Right Camera."
Other highlights of the day include a silent auction, raffles of gear donated by some of AbelCine's manufacturers, a Phantom high-speed photo booth and an outdoor grill.
For event details and updates, visit www.abelcine.com/r/openhouse-la
AbelCine, established in 1989, is a leading supplier of professional film and digital equipment with facilities in New York City, Burbank, CA and Chicago, IL. Core services include equipment sales, rental and technical service, digital media services, and training. The company is the North American agent for Phantom high-speed cameras, as well as an Arri digital camera reseller, Sony Solutions Reseller, Panasonic Specialty Reseller, and Canon Professional Production System Reseller. They are also the first Carl Zeiss Authorized Service Partner in North America, as well as an Authorized Angenieux Service Center. For more information, visit www.abelcine.com