- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Boomerang Carnets | March 26, 2013
Carnet Same-Day Delivery Now Available in Chicago, New York, Los Angeles-Long Beach and Dallas. Boomerang Carnets' nationwide, same-day delivery is now available in Chicago-O'Hare, New York-JFK, Los Angeles-Long Beach-LAX and Dallas, TX. Corporation for International Business (CIB) has expanded their Boomerang Carnets service, previously only offered at Chicago O'Hare airport, to better serve those industries that often have last minute needs for carnets such as television, publishing and the news media.
Expanded remote printing from their National ATA Carnet Service Center in Barrington, Illinois makes rush requests easier to fulfill and is an added convenience for the film and television industries. Also, Meet-and-Greet service is available to expedite travel and customs clearance at these airports when time is of the essence. These expedited services supplement CIB's 24/7/365 service commitment which also supports the last-minute needs of the U.S. film, television and photography production communities.
"Affordability, as well as convenience, key to same-day delivery. Technology makes that possible. By expanding remote printing of carnets, producers, magazine publishers, photographers and news crews can avoid the expensive airline counter-to-counter costs associated with same-day service," commented Curt Wilson, President.
Next Day delivery of carnets is the standard for Boomerang Carnets at no additional charge when approved applications are submitted by 4:00 pm CST. Same Day delivery, if an application is received before 4:00 p.m. CST, starts at $150. Same Day delivery for applications received after 4:00 pm CST starts at $200. Messenger services for local deliveries and Meet-and-Greet service at airports, where available, is an additional charge.
For more information contact a Carnet Specialist from Corporation for International Business at (847) ATA-2900 or Info@ATACarnet.com.