- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
Former Panasonic Executive Named Executive Director of Sales and Product Marketing
AbelCine is pleased to announce that longtime Panasonic executive Joe Facchini has joined the company in the role of Executive Director of Sales and Product Marketing.
Facchini has over 25 years of experience with broadcast and television products at Panasonic. Most recently, he served as Panasonic's Vice President of Sales and Product Management for professional video products. Facchini brings his experience with sales, marketing and product management to his new executive management role at AbelCine. He will be responsible for developing the company's national sales strategy and introducing new broadcast and media products that are relevant to AbelCine's expanding customer base.
"I'm excited to join the dynamic team at AbelCine," said Facchini. "Their mission of providing cutting-edge technology with outstanding customer service and support perfectly matches my own philosophy. I look forward to helping the company open new markets, while building deeper relationships with existing customers."
"I've had the pleasure of working with Joe for many years, and I am thrilled that he has joined the AbelCine family. I know that his understanding and passion for the industry will be a great asset to our company," said Pete Abel, President / CEO of AbelCine. "With his combination of technical insight, industry relationships and marketing experience, he is the right person to lead AbelCine's sales division to a strong future."
Facchini knows the industry from all sides, having worked as a Systems Engineer at Panasonic, before moving into sales and marketing. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
Facchini is a member of the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers, the Society of Broadcast Engineers and the International Television Association. He has also served as a member of the board of directors of the Vision Fund of America, a charitable organization founded by professionals in the media industry that seeks to help individuals overcome vision impairments.
AbelCine, established in 1989, is a leading supplier of professional film and digital equipment with facilities in New York City, Burbank, CA and Chicago, IL. Core services include equipment sales, rental and technical service, digital media services, and training. The company is the North American agent for Phantom high-speed cameras, as well as a Sony Solutions Reseller, Panasonic Specialty Reseller, Arri digital camera reseller, and the exclusive US agent for Aaton motion picture cameras. They are also the first Carl Zeiss Authorized Service Partner in North America.
For more information, visit www.abelcine.com