- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: STARWEST STUDIOS | November 28, 2018
Leading dance flooring company Stagestep celebrates its partnership with Starwest Studios in Burbank, California. Stagestep, which has provided an expansive selection of wood and Marley flooring surfaces, subfloors and maintenance products for more than 45 years, says it's thrilled to be affiliated with a full-service broadcast production facility and dance center like Starwest Studios.
Stagestep CEO Randy Swartz said, "There are dance institutions that anchor activities and programs that make them a mecca for teachers, students and professionals. They provide facilities and services that few can offer. They are important dance hubs that contribute and elevate teaching methods, choreography dance training, videotaping and networking. Stagestep Flooring Solutions seeks opportunities to partner with these 'super dance centers' to offer the finest and safest environment to host numerous dance activities. Such a partnership exists with Starwest in Hollywood."
Starwest has two unique studios - Lot 1, a film production stage, and Lot 2, a high-tech music and broadcast dance studio.
Starwest Studios Creative Director Sammy Oriti commented, "When we built Starwest Studios in Hollywood, a state-of-the-art broadcast dance studio, before all the lights, cameras and action we had to lay the foundation. That is when we decided to install the best, a 3,800-square-foot Stagestep sprung wood dance floor. Our choreographers expect only the best! Starwest Studios has the largest sprung wood floor in Los Angeles, including a Marley sprung floor also from Stagestep with a white Cyc for filming dance."
Starwest hosts many major dance events and shoots, including the recent filming of former Pussycat Doll Carmit's "How Far" music video (produced, directed and choreographed by Brian Friedman), a Broadway Dance Center workshop, Dance Class Live sing and dance auditions, I Am Force (IAF) auditions and Ian Eastwood workshops.
To keep up with Starwest activities, head to www.starweststudios.com or follow the facility on Twitter.
For further details on Stagestep or to shop its acclaimed flooring solutions, visit www.stagestep.com.