- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Digital Cinema Society | October 9, 2018
The Digital Cinema Society will hold our annual Post Production Expo this year at Canon Burbank on Saturday, October 20th from 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
We'll cover a wide variety of Post Production topics including: RAW Workflows - Taking Advantage of Lens Metadata for VFX - Cloud for Post Collaboration and Distribution. We'll also learn about the latest updates to popular Editing and VFX platforms.
Companies invited to participate include, (in alphabetical order):
Besides these educational presentations from Post hardware and software vendors, we will also once again invite prominent filmmakers and experts in the field. Past guests have included renowned ACE Editors such as Dan Lebantal, who cut such major features as Iron Man (One and Two), Spider-Man Homecoming, and Ant-Man, and Oscar winner Richard Halsey, (Rocky), and his partner Colleen Halsey, as well as Peter Mavromates, Post Supervisor on all David Fincher's movies from The Curious Case of Benjamin Button to Gone Girl.
Light refreshments will be served. The event is free and open to all, but confirmed RSVPs are mandatory. To register, send an email with your contact details and "Post Expo" in the subject line to:
Note: If you want to bring a guest, we'll need their name and email address in order to confirm the RSVP.