- Animal Casting Atlanta and Avengers: End Game...
- Aim High With Accurate Mockups By Scroggins Aviation
- NAVIGATING BUSINESS TRANSLATIONS
- ETRIBEZ CASTING PLATFORM ACHIEVES 300TH TV SHOW...
- AV Gear Sales of The Year!
- Sony Electronics Boosts Full-frame Lens Line-up...
- Mailbox Toluca Lake's Jonathan Kramer: 'Dr. Voice'
- Looking For an Alternative to the Typical Step and Repeat Backdrop?
- Grip Industry Mourns Death...
- budgets are tight. math is hard.
- Sony Launches RX100 III Video Creator Kit
- $50 off Prompter Rental$100 off Studio or WebCast
- Want a Desktop Wallpaper from The Huntington Gardens?!
- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Mark Kulkis | Jan 10,2012
Burbank, CA - Chopped salad concept Chop Stop, which has two locations in Burbank and Encino, is celebrating its first birthday with a limited-time, sweet treat for customers. Its new Anniversary Chop is made with an iceberg/spinach combo as a base, topped with chicken, parmesan cheese, strawberries, blueberries, apples and granola, and finished with blue cheese dressing.
"The fruit and two kinds of cheese provide nice counterpoints to each other," Chop Stop owner Mark Kulkis remarked. "The flavor is sweet yet sophisticated. Just like our customers!"
The first Chop Stop had its grand opening in Burbank exactly one year ago. Popular from day one for its innovative chopped salads, it quickly spawned a sequel in Encino that opened in August. The company is currently scouting locations for its third restaurant.
For more information on Chop Stop, go to www.chopstop.com or call 818-209-2030.