- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
Creative Handbook puts together a bi-monthly newsletter featuring up-to-date information on events, news and industry changes.
Add My Email
By: Ben Kitay | August 24, 2016
always the same place you love to shoot your productions
So many changes at BKS. Next time your in the neighborhood, stop by for a private tour to see all the latest upgrades. We'd love to help put your next production together.
Always looking for ways to exceed your expectations when you bring your production to BKS.
Looking for 1920's Brick?
BKS has a private backlot perfect for your next location shoot.
No permits needed!
Remember when Stage 15 was all Chromakey Green?
Stage 15 is now a complete white cyc.
Our new permanent green screen is on Stage 5. We've combined both your white and green cyc needs by splitting Stage 5 into the best of both worlds. Ten 2K Space Lights are permanently hung on the green portion of the stage to save you prep & wrap time, which saves you money!