- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
- ~ Star Spangled Sale! 20% off ~
- NewFilmmakers Los Angeles (NFMLA) Film Festival - June 29th, 2019
- CREATIVE LIVE / WORK SPACE FOR RENT IN HOLLYWOOD
- Instinct Animals for Film in John Wick 3!
- Champion Site + Sound
- Safari Technologies Launches New Website!
- Extreme Lighting Grip & Electric Equipment Rental
- New Name... Same Great Stages and People You Love!
- CALL FOR ENTRIES!
- Your All-in-One Truss Provider Also has Cases!
- Mailbox Toluca Lake also has throat remedies!
- CONCENTRIX MUSIC COMPOSE & PRODUCE SCORE FOR DOCUMENTARY
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
From Bollywood Thrillers to Music Legends and Slasher Horrors, 3D Camera Company Delivers Quality 3D for Filmmakers
By: Krystle Evans | September 15, 2011
The heat is on at the 3D Camera Company where camera and recording systems are customized for local and overseas stereoscopic 3D productions.
As 3D films continue to grow in popularity with both audiences and filmmakers, 3DCC is providing professional camera systems that are customized for each production. From the daring B.A.S.E. Jump sequences filmed in the city of Chicago for Transformers: Dark of the Moon desserts to the elegant visual narratives of the revered Camels of the Desert in Liwa, United Arab Emirates, the 3DCC systems are tried and tested around the world at every height and depth you can imagine.
After a successful production with Vikram Bhatt on India's first stereoscopic 3D film, Haunted, 3DCC is back in production with Bhatt, on the slick 3D thriller Dangerous Ishq. In Toronto (Canada), 3DCC camera systems are in use on Lions Gate's slasher thriller, Nurse 3D and post-production has begun with production partner, Brash3D's concert film, Roberto Carlos 3D live from Jerusalem.
With fall approaching, 3DCC is ready for new season of 3D filmmaking.