- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: John Hart Insurance | December 15, 2015
John Hart Insurance Agency is a leading provider of entertainment insurance in California. The entertainment industry use drones for many different kinds of projects are becoming an important part of almost every production. Drones have been used in the entertainment business for a number of years. Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV's), affectionately referred to as "Drones", are revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Drone insurance is a vital component in protecting the "Owner/operator" of the aircraft. Drones are a quickly evolving technology, and the implications and regulations for owning one may change in the near future.
Most business insurance excludes liability related to an aircraft of any kind. Drone owners should talk to their insurance agent to see if they have coverage and, if not; consider what coverage options might be available. We have the ability to write drone insurance, call us today.
The staff at John Hart Insurance has over 60 years combined experience in the field of entertainment insurance. We focus exclusively on understanding the unique needs of motion picture, television, video, music and theatrical companies.