- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
- ~ Star Spangled Sale! 20% off ~
- NewFilmmakers Los Angeles (NFMLA) Film Festival - June 29th, 2019
- CREATIVE LIVE / WORK SPACE FOR RENT IN HOLLYWOOD
- Instinct Animals for Film in John Wick 3!
- Champion Site + Sound
- Safari Technologies Launches New Website!
- Extreme Lighting Grip & Electric Equipment Rental
- New Name... Same Great Stages and People You Love!
- CALL FOR ENTRIES!
- Your All-in-One Truss Provider Also has Cases!
- Mailbox Toluca Lake also has throat remedies!
- CONCENTRIX MUSIC COMPOSE & PRODUCE SCORE FOR DOCUMENTARY
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: The Wrap | August 27,2015
Paolo Sorrentino's drama about fading artists also stars Michael Caine and Harvey Keitel
Paolo Sorrentino's latest film "Youth" is finally taking taking the ace out of its sleeve: Jane Fonda in full campy glory.
The film tells of artists and best friends Michael Caine and Harvey Keitel in their twilight years, visiting a health resort in hills of Switzerland.
While youngsters Rachel Weisz and Paul Dano help illicit tales of the loves and regrets of the two men - Fonda is a showstopper rocking a loud blond wig, costume jewelry and animal prints in the movie's official trailer, released Wednesday.
The look is part Marilyn Monroe, part actual Fonda with a touch of "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?" Details of her character are mum, but she's got a bone to pick with whomever she's visiting at the spa.
"I don't owe anybody anything, I did it myself," Fonda spits, a line of dialogue we can hardly wait to imitate in mundane situations or Instagram captions.
Premiering at the Cannes Film Festival this year, TheWrap's Sasha Stone said Fonda's "powerhouse few minutes on screen that could earn her an Oscar nomination."