- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: NAB | August 11, 2015
WASHINGTON, D.C./NEW YORK -- Representatives from major record labels, including Big Machine Label Group, Columbia Records, Disney Music Group, Epic, Republic and Warner Bros. Entertainment will present their forthcoming records, artists and business initiatives during a special event entitled "Music and Mimosas," held Friday, October 2 from 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. during the 2015 Radio Show. The Radio Show, produced by the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) and the Radio Advertising Bureau (RAB), takes place September 30 - October 2 in Atlanta.
"We're thrilled to welcome these top music groups to the Radio Show," said Erica Farber, president and CEO, Radio Advertising Bureau. "Not only will attendees get an exclusive first-listen to music that will soon be climbing the charts, but they will also gain perspective on the trends and topics affecting music programing."
Each participating label will have a twenty-minute timeslot to introduce the latest additions to their lineup of performers and music, in addition to sharing with attendees their thoughts on the current state of the radio industry and how to best plan for the future.
About the Radio Show
The 2015 Radio Show, produced by the Radio Advertising Bureau (RAB) and the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB), will be held September 30-October 2 in Atlanta. This year's show brings radio broadcasters and industry colleagues together to share knowledge, discover the latest innovations, network with industry leaders and explore creative business strategies for the digital age. To learn more about the 2015 Radio Show, visit www.radioshowweb.com
The National Association of Broadcasters is the premier advocacy association for America's broadcasters. NAB advances radio and television interests in legislative, regulatory and public affairs. Through advocacy, education and innovation, NAB enables broadcasters to best serve their communities, strengthen their businesses and seize new opportunities in the digital age. Learn more at www.nab.org.
The Radio Advertising Bureau serves more than 6,000 member Radio stations in the U.S. and over 1,000 member networks, representative firms, broadcast vendors, and international organizations. RAB leads and participates in educational, research, sales, and advocacy programs that promote and advance Radio as a primary advertising medium.