- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Intellievent Lighting | November 7, 2014
IntelliEvent is celebrating 15 consecutive years at LDI by donating 15% of every sale to the Monterey Peninsula College Foundation. Sales generated at the show will provide financial assistance to student athletes at Monterey Peninsula College located down the street from IntelliEvent®s Global Headquarters in Monterey California.
Company CEO Don Romeka-®For the past 17 years we have provided best in class business solutions to help LDI member companies® reach their goals, and our partnership with MPC allows us to help students realize their goal of graduating college.®
LDI has been a successful show for IntelliEvent over the years and 2014 is shaping up the same, with the company kicking off the week as a sponsor of Hole #7 at the PLSN/FOH Parnelli Classic Golf Tournament. IntelliEvent will be showcasing the event industry®s #1 Rental Management Software- IntelliEvent Lightning at booths #2324 & #2325. To learn more please schedule a demo.
IntelliEvent CEO Don Romeka-"My most memorable LDI was the one held shortly after 9/11. It was a tough time for the event industry, and I formed strong business relationships as we worked with our customers coming out of those tough times.®
About the company
IntelliEvent is the leading supplier of event management software for rental companies specializing in Audio, Audio Visual, Hotel AV, Lighting, Theatrical, Staging, Back Line, Party, Tent and Special Effects. IntelliEvent has grown to over 1,500 customers throughout North America, South America, Europe and Australia. IntelliEvent®s team consists of over 30 professionals working in offices in California, Toronto and New York. IntelliEvent is an Extreme Impact Company with headquarters in beautiful Monterey, California.