- NAVIGATING BUSINESS TRANSLATIONS
- ETRIBEZ CASTING PLATFORM ACHIEVES 300TH TV SHOW...
- AV Gear Sales of The Year!
- Sony Electronics Boosts Full-frame Lens Line-up...
- Mailbox Toluca Lake's Jonathan Kramer: 'Dr. Voice'
- Looking For an Alternative to the Typical Step and Repeat Backdrop?
- Grip Industry Mourns Death...
- budgets are tight. math is hard.
- Sony Launches RX100 III Video Creator Kit
- $50 off Prompter Rental$100 off Studio or WebCast
- Want a Desktop Wallpaper from The Huntington Gardens?!
- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Thomas Elsasser | June 7, 2011
Littelfuse's new Shock-Block provides UL 943 Class A GFCI protection to cast, crew and production equipment from electrical hazards. Features include:
•50VAC -480VAC Ratings
•100-800 Ampere Rating
•Single and Three Phase Units
•Bates Stage Pin and Cam Lock Connectors
About SHOCK BLOCK GFCI LEASING.
ACADEMY AWARD WINNING GFCIs - World-Class GFCIs - Most Reliable GFCIs - Rainproof GFCIs - 1-phase and 3-phase GFCIs - 100-Amp, 200-Amp, 400-Amp, 800-Amp - 500+ productions made safe with Shock-Block GFCIs. That's why we are THE FIRST CHOICE for all your GROUND FAULT PROTECTION needs. "Film Production Now a Whole Lot Safer" Shock-Block: "To Protect and Make Safe"
About Littelfuse. Scenes that require water and electricity should not be a safety concern. Shock-Block electrical safety devices, now part of the Littelfuse POWR-GARD family of products, provide proven technology for ground fault current interruption.
For more information, contact the Shock-Block Sales and Leasing office at 818-764-7585 or visit our website at www.littelfuse.com/shockblock.