- NAVIGATING BUSINESS TRANSLATIONS
- ETRIBEZ CASTING PLATFORM ACHIEVES 300TH TV SHOW...
- AV Gear Sales of The Year!
- Sony Electronics Boosts Full-frame Lens Line-up...
- Mailbox Toluca Lake's Jonathan Kramer: 'Dr. Voice'
- Looking For an Alternative to the Typical Step and Repeat Backdrop?
- Grip Industry Mourns Death...
- budgets are tight. math is hard.
- Sony Launches RX100 III Video Creator Kit
- $50 off Prompter Rental$100 off Studio or WebCast
- Want a Desktop Wallpaper from The Huntington Gardens?!
- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
Take 1 CELEBRATES 15 YEARS OF INSURING THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY AND 15 YEARS AS THE EXCLUSIVE INSURANCE PARTNER TO INFOCOMM
By: Scott T. Carroll | October 13, 2010
Leading insurance underwriter reaffirms its commitment to provide clients with the kind of flexible, highly customized insurance solutions that meet real-world production environments.
Company strengthens its product brand with a new identity program centered on the Take 1 Insurance Program name.
Underscoring its commitment to constantly meet the needs of a broad based entertainment industry clientele looking for innovative insurance solutions that live up to real world production conditions, Take 1, U.S. Risk Insurance Group's entertainment division, today marked its 15th year of service to the industry at large and 15 years of serving as the exclusive endorsed insurance provider for INFOCOMM members.
"A great deal has happened over the first 15 years of our division's life," explained Scott Carroll, Vice President & Program Director, of the Take 1 Program, "but one thing has remained steadfast throughout - our commitment to meet the unique needs of the live and non-live entertainment environments. It is an industry like no other and it requires an insurance solution that addresses, cost-effectively and comprehensively, the real world production environments they deal with every single day of the year."