- Matthews Studio Equipment invites you Cine Gear.
- Sound Mixers Rely on Location Sound
- M3 CREATIVE TO PRESENT CREATIVE DIRECTORS SESSION
- AFI Conservatory Names 2019 Writers' Room Ready Recipients
- Lil' Libros was a Hit
- Why Use Performing Animal Troupe?
- Learn More About Rental Tracker at CineGear!
- The Complex Studios | Save 10% in May | Book Now!
- Get it on the next flight out.
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Art Directors Guild | April 18, 2019
Members of the Art Directors Guild (ADG, IATSE Local 800) on Saturday re-elected National Executive Director Chuck Parker and Associate National Executive Director dooner without opposition at the Guild's bi-annual general membership meeting.
Guild President Nelson Coates stated, "I am so pleased ADG members have recognized the hard work and dedication of Chuck and dooner on the issues of importance to our 2,700 members."
Art Director Susan Bolles, who nominated Parker, said, "This was a great display of Local unity." Kristen Davis, chair of the Guild's Set Designers and Model Makers craft, who nominated dooner, added, "It is clear that the members are standing strong behind our leaders."
Election results for the other positions that were subject to nomination will be determined by ballots which will be mailed May 14 and counted on June 4. The meeting also saw the election of a number of delegates to Labor bodies and to district meetings governed by the IATSE, the union representing over 140,000 workers throughout the entertainment industry.
Installation of Parker, dooner and other board members will be held on July 15.