- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
- ~ Star Spangled Sale! 20% off ~
- NewFilmmakers Los Angeles (NFMLA) Film Festival - June 29th, 2019
- CREATIVE LIVE / WORK SPACE FOR RENT IN HOLLYWOOD
- Instinct Animals for Film in John Wick 3!
- Champion Site + Sound
- Safari Technologies Launches New Website!
- Extreme Lighting Grip & Electric Equipment Rental
- New Name... Same Great Stages and People You Love!
- CALL FOR ENTRIES!
- Your All-in-One Truss Provider Also has Cases!
- Mailbox Toluca Lake also has throat remedies!
- CONCENTRIX MUSIC COMPOSE & PRODUCE SCORE FOR DOCUMENTARY
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
ICG National President Steve Poster, ASC, Recognized for Contributions to Cine Gear Expo June 1, 2019 at Cine Gear Expo at Paramount Studios
By: International Cinematographers Guild | June 4, 2019
At the close of ICG's "Landing the Gig and Building a Career" panel discussion, Karl Kresser, President of Cine Gear Expo, and Juliane Grosso, Director, came to the stage to honor Steven Poster's final appearance at the show on behalf of the International Cinematographers Guild. It was a historic moment. Kresser thanked Steven for his years of service to the industry on behalf of the Guild, for his unwavering support of the filmmaking crafts, and for helping make the Cine Gear Expo the success that it is.
ABOUT CINE GEAR EXPO: For the full list of exhibits, seminars, panels, and directions, visit www.cinegearexpo.com
ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL CINEMATOGRAPHERS GUILD (ICG): The International Cinematographers Guild (IATSE Local 600) represents approximately 9,000 members who work in film, television and commercials as Directors of Photography, Camera Operators, Visual Effects Supervisors, Still Photographers, Camera Assistants, Film Loaders, all members of camera crews and Publicists. The first cinematographers' union was established in New York in 1926, followed by unions in Los Angeles and Chicago, but it wasn't until 1996 that Local 600 was born as a national guild. ICG's ongoing activities include the Emerging Cinematographer Awards and the Publicists Awards Luncheon. The Guild also publishes the award-winning ICG Magazine.