- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
- ~ Star Spangled Sale! 20% off ~
- NewFilmmakers Los Angeles (NFMLA) Film Festival - June 29th, 2019
- CREATIVE LIVE / WORK SPACE FOR RENT IN HOLLYWOOD
- Instinct Animals for Film in John Wick 3!
- Champion Site + Sound
- Safari Technologies Launches New Website!
- Extreme Lighting Grip & Electric Equipment Rental
- New Name... Same Great Stages and People You Love!
- CALL FOR ENTRIES!
- Your All-in-One Truss Provider Also has Cases!
- Mailbox Toluca Lake also has throat remedies!
- CONCENTRIX MUSIC COMPOSE & PRODUCE SCORE FOR DOCUMENTARY
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Step and Repeat LA | April 12, 2019
After fourteen years, Retail Leisure International (RLI), in association with Chalhoub Group, hosted the prestigious Global RLI Awards in the US for the first time, having taken place in London and Dubai over the last thirteen years. This year the illustrious and renowned event was held in the home of "Retailtainment" in Los Angeles where this Hollywood Red Carpet Event took place at Universal Studios Hollywood™ on April 3rd.
The retail and leisure industry is exciting, dynamic, and innovative and these awards pay tribute to the companies that continue to push the boundaries, who are not afraid of the challenges that they are presented with and who refuse to settle for anything but the very best. Once again, it was a spectacular evening, recognizing and celebrating the most visionary and innovative retail and leisure concepts from around the globe.
Step and Repeat LA created an impressive 8' x 14' media wall for the prestigious Global RLI Awards. It was the perfect backdrop against the blue LA sky.
Step and Repeat LA offers media walls, custom 3-D lettering to go on hedge walls, and many other services and products including 12 carpet colors, gold, silver, or retractable belt stanchions, studio-quality lighting, life-size cut-outs and much more. They also will deliver, set up and take down media walls, backdrops, and red-carpet displays in the Los Angeles area.
Contact: Ben Toth