- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Rental Tracker | February 14, 2019
Inventory tracking and warehouse management software for Set Lighting, Costumes/Props, Camera, Trucks/Trailers and more. For more than 20 years, RTPro has been the leading software for the Entertainment Industry. Our software can be found in large studios with inventories greater than 500,000 assets and down to smaller shops with less than 1,000.
Some features and services that we offer, but never limited to - RFID, availability calendar, inventory projections, non-coded/barcoded, multi-location/language/currency, website development/customer portal, truck dispatch, dashboard, mobile app, business intelligence, eSignature, internal messaging, invoicing, cloud hosting services and much more.
Nobody understands the business better than we do! Customer focus and mastering the complexities of the industry has allowed us to become the first choice for all major studios and rental houses. RTPro provides a solution for all your inventory rentals, sales and warehouse management needs. Our background and practical studio/rental warehouse experience allow us to encourage and advise best warehouse practices. We continue to develop features/functionally to meet the immediate needs of the dynamically evolving industry.
As you know our industry does NOT equate to "typical" inventory movement or warehouse management. The industry is extremely complex and incomprehensible to most people without a production background. Software companies that claim they can support the business don't do it well. There's a lot of trial and error at the customers expense and frustration.
A software application for our industry requires consistent and real time data. We see a lot of workarounds being performed, because the software being used isn't reliable or has too many limitations. Also, if the application isn't written correctly you've got major performance problems. No other software has been able to keep up with our performance.
RTPro RFID Solution
Ready to move away from barcoding and interested in RFID technology, we've got you covered!
RFID is a means of preserving control over your assets. A well-designed RFID asset tracking system can help you mitigate financial risk by cutting down on errors, accelerating throughout and reducing labor costs.
For rental asset companies, inventory visibility is essential to your operations. When it comes to high-value assets, relying on error-prone manual processes introduces an exorbitant amount of risk.
What sets us apart from others? We understand the warehouse process and have developed features to handle the checkout and check in operations as well as 'locate an item' and verification of equipment on a stage, truck and off sight.
RFID technology inherently eliminates many of the sources of error in the check-in/check-out process, which results in more accurate inventories. Customers can be more easily held accountable when assets are not returned. Looking to minimize time and labor associated with asset handling? Leading edge rental firms have turned to radio frequency.
•Allow cycle counts to be done quickly and inexpensively
•Eliminate manual data recording and asset handling at check-in and check-out
•Improve accuracy of customer orders and asset-customer accountability
•Gather accurate location data
•Make informed investment decisions
Contact us at 888 595 8041 (option 2) for more information.