- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: NAB Show | March 11, 2019
The National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) will present the Digital Leadership Award to Wendy McMahon, president, ABC Owned Television Stations Group, at the 2019 NAB Show in Las Vegas. The award presentation will take place at the Achievement in Broadcasting Dinner on Monday, April 8.
Established in 2015, the Digital Leadership Award honors an individual at a broadcast station, group or network who has had a significant role in transforming a traditional broadcast business to succeed on digital media platforms.
McMahon oversees the company's local television stations and their digital assets. In her role, she guides the modernization efforts of the Group's leading local news and information brands with a focus on next-gen storytelling, capabilities and distribution.
Key initiatives include the expansion of the stations' multiplatform content portfolios and reach as demonstrated by the launch of the highly successful digital brand, Localish, as well as the pioneering Community Journalist program that embeds digital-first reporters directly in the neighborhoods they serve. ABC-owned stations continuously leverage technology and data to reimagine the future of local television and secure new revenue streams through innovative programming and products. Prior to being named president, McMahon's leadership of the stations' digital content and product development efforts helped drive historical audience and video-performance increases.
FREE NAB Show press registration is available here.
About NAB Show
NAB Show, held April 6 - 11, 2019, in Las Vegas, NV, USA, is the world's largest and most comprehensive convention encompassing the convergence of media, entertainment and technology. With nearly 100,000 attendees from 165 countries and 1,700+ exhibitors, NAB Show is the ultimate marketplace for solutions that transcend traditional broadcasting and fuel the digital storytelling economy. From creation to consumption, across multiple platforms and countless nationalities, NAB Show is where global visionaries convene to bring content to life in new and exciting ways.
The National Association of Broadcasters is the premier advocacy association for America's broadcasters. NAB advances radio and television interests in legislative, regulatory and public affairs. Through advocacy, education and innovation, NAB enables broadcasters to best serve their communities, strengthen their businesses and seize new opportunities in the digital age. Learn more at www.nab.org.