- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: NAB SHOW | December 20, 2018
Summit Taking Place Sunday, April 7, Featuring Leading Figures in Creative Content, Advertising and Finance
WASHINGTON, D.C. - Charlie Collier, CEO, FOX Entertainment, has been tapped for the opening keynote spotlight conversation at the 2019 NAB Show Executive Leadership Summit (ELS), taking place Sunday, April 7 in Las Vegas. Collier will appear before a group of top senior executives from media, entertainment and technology to share his thoughts on the future of the television business and the vision he has for FOX Entertainment.
The Summit is set to return to the Encore at Wynn Las Vegas from 2 - 6:00 p.m. at NAB Show and will feature appearances and panels with leaders of the creative content, advertising and financial sectors. Deloitte is the presenting sponsor.
Co-chairs for the Executive Leadership Summit 2019 are some of the most well-known and respected executives in their fields including: Sarah Baehr, co-chief investment officer, Horizon Media; Jon Feltheimer, chief executive officer, Lionsgate; Lachlan Murdoch, executive chairman, 21st Century Fox; Susan Schiekofer, chief digital investment officer, GroupM U.S.; and Tony Vinciquerra, chairman and CEO, Sony Pictures Entertainment.
Gordon Smith, president and CEO of the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB), remarked, "We are thrilled to have such an impressive array of industry visionaries leading this year's NAB Show Executive Leadership Summit. With speakers like Charlie Collier, NAB is taking this event to a whole new level."
The ELS agenda will also include panels populated by senior dealmakers, bankers, ad buyers and content producers. The panels will tackle many of the pressing issues confronting a business upended by profound - and nearly constant - change, including the direction of M&A activity; the sustainability of the current advertising model; the future of content creation in the age of OTT platforms; and technological changes and opportunities associated with the transition to Next Gen TV, among others.
Attendance at the NAB Show Executive Leadership Summit is invite only. However, senior level executives interested in attending can visit www.nabshow.com/els or contact ELSconcierge@nab.org to request an invitation. The committee in charge of invitations will assess availability at the event.
Additional details on the event programming, including speakers and registration pricing, will be updated at www.nabshow.com/els as they are confirmed.
NAB Show Press Registration is available here.