- NAVIGATING BUSINESS TRANSLATIONS
- ETRIBEZ CASTING PLATFORM ACHIEVES 300TH TV SHOW...
- AV Gear Sales of The Year!
- Sony Electronics Boosts Full-frame Lens Line-up...
- Mailbox Toluca Lake's Jonathan Kramer: 'Dr. Voice'
- Looking For an Alternative to the Typical Step and Repeat Backdrop?
- Grip Industry Mourns Death...
- budgets are tight. math is hard.
- Sony Launches RX100 III Video Creator Kit
- $50 off Prompter Rental$100 off Studio or WebCast
- Want a Desktop Wallpaper from The Huntington Gardens?!
- TESTRONIC LABS INVESTS IN ARCHION
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
Creative Handbook puts together a bi-monthly newsletter featuring up-to-date information on events, news and industry changes.
Add My Email
By: New Filmmakers Los Angeles | June 11, 2019
CREATE A FILM FOR THE 2019 NFMLA ON LOCATION: LOS ANGELES VIDEO PROJECT
NewFilmmakers Los Angeles (NFMLA) is thrilled to invite you to create a short film for the 2019 On Location film competition! Tell us your story in a narrative, documentary, commercial or animation format that positively highlights Los Angeles to the rest of the world. Create original, branded entertainment with Los Angeles as the experience. These short films will celebrate our fabulous City of LA and answer the question "What is your LA?"
This competition is an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your filmmaking skills and promises to highlight finalist entries with over a million views, a red carpet premiere screening event at Sunset Studios in Hollywood with 750+ attendees, a celebrity judging panel with press interviews, an after-party, and over $60,000 in prizes, including cash!
For this years On Location program, NFMLA has partnered with LA City Councilmember Bob Blumenfield, LA City Councilmember Mitch O'Farrell, Sunset Studios, Cinelease, KTLA, The Central Hollywood Neighborhood Council, SAG-AFTRA, FilmLA, Hollywood Foreign Press Association, The California Film Commission, Alternative Camera Rentals, and HBO.
To learn more about creating a film, please visit http://www.nfmla.org/onlocation