- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
Creative Handbook puts together a bi-monthly newsletter featuring up-to-date information on events, news and industry changes.
Add My Email
By: Local 33 Stagehands | January 8, 2019
Bring your production to life. With the help of the professional stagehands of IATSE Local 33, your shows are on time, on budget and professional.
With over 120 years of experience, IASTE Local 33 has historical roots in not only legitamite live theater productions, but also were the first stagehand employees servicing the needs of motion pictures and the very first televsion shows. Our stagehand trade has been passed down from generation to generation and has evolved with the decades and the introduction of state of the art technology in lighting, video, audio, rigging and automation. We have successful, skilled and talented stagehands in several important specialties that work together synergetically as a team to meet your production vision you have imagined and also the needs that often develop on the fly when building your show. What ever the challenge, we work hard and professionally to make sure things work. No matter what, your show must go on!
Facilities & VenuesWe have worked in many popular venues in the Los Angeles Area including the Dolby Theater, Walt Disney Hall, Dorothy Chandler Pavillion, Mark Taper Forum, Ahmanson Theater, Hollywood Bowl, Pasadena Civic Auditorium, Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, Los Angeles Convention Center, JW Mariott, Westin Bonaventure, Inglewood Forum, Staples Center, Microsoft Theater, Greek Theater, Los Angeles Coliseum, Pantages Theater, USC Galen Center, UCLA Pauley Pavilion Barker Hangar, Shrine Auditorium, Dodgers Stadium, Rose Bowl, NBC Universal, Warner Brothers, Sony Studios, Culver Studios, Raleigh Studios, Paramount Studios, CBS Radford, CBS Television City, ABC Prospect, Burbank Studios (formerly NBC Studios) and many, many more...
With the help of I.A.T.S.E. Local 33 professional stagehands, your shows are on time, under budget and professional.
Main Office: (818)841-9233
BA Theater: 818-636-4651 (cell)
BA TV: 818-653-1025 (cell)
On- Call 24hrs/day, 365 days/year.