- Still Time to Order Easter Decor & Supplies!
- LCW Pros Contributed to Captain Marvel!
- You're invited to 'Taste of the World Locations Show'
- The Inaugural See it - End it! Film & Arts Festival
- Dawn Animal Agency Provides Creatures on Camera
- Pursuit Aviation: Aerial Cinematography
- Steve Martin's Working Wildlife
- ISLE was invited to the annual meeting of...
- NAB Announces 2019 Digital Leadership Award...
- Bring your production to life...
- America's Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Visits Remmet...
- Mob Scene Editors Co-Creative Directors
- 2019 HIFF Spring Showcase
- ASPECT NAMES NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR...
- AFI FEST Key Dates + Call for Entries
- AVS Launches NAB Show Resource...
- Get Lucky with our St. Patrick's Day Sale!
- The ASC Welcomes Zhao Xiaoding as a New Active Member
- THE FASTER TOGETHER STAGE COMES TO THE RIO APRIL 9TH
- Save the date: Power Gems at Matthews Garage Sale
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Art Directors Guild | October 4, 2018
Television and feature film submissions for the Art Directors Guild (ADG) 23rd Annual Excellence in Production Design Awards are set to open online today, Thursday, October 4, 2018. "Production Design: Landscape of the Imagination" will be this year's theme honoring excellence in Production Design in theatrical motion pictures, television, commercials, music videos and animated feature films. The Awards Gala will take place on Saturday, February 2, 2019, moving to a new exciting location at the InterContinental Hotel Los Angeles Downtown.
The 2018-2019 timeline for the ADG Awards is:
+ Submissions Open at www.adg.org Thursday, October 4, 2018
+ Submissions Close Thursday, November 8, 2018
+ Online Voting for Nominations Begins Wednesday, December 5, 2018
+ Online Voting for Nominations Closes Friday, January 4, 2019, 5 PM (PST)
+ Nominations Announced Monday, January 7, 2019
+ Final Online Voting Begins Tuesday, January 8, 2019
+ Final Online Voting Ends Thursday, January 31, 2019, 5 PM (PST)
+ Winners Announced at ADG Awards Gala Saturday, February 2, 2019 ?
* Dates subject to change
Producer of this year's ADG Awards (#ADGawards) is Scott Moses ADG. ADG Awards are open only to productions, when made within the U.S., by producers signatory to the IATSE agreement. Foreign entries are acceptable without restrictions.
Further inquiries regarding the ADG Awards may be directed to Debbie Patton, ADG Awards & Events Director, at 818.762.9995 or Debbie@adg.org.
Media sponsors include The Hollywood Reporter, Variety, and SHOOTonline.