- Champion Site + Sound
- Safari Technologies Launches New Website!
- Extreme Lighting Grip & Electric Equipment Rental
- New Name... Same Great Stages and People You Love!
- CALL FOR ENTRIES!
- Your All-in-One Truss Provider Also has Cases!
- Mailbox Toluca Lake also has throat remedies!
- CONCENTRIX MUSIC COMPOSE & PRODUCE SCORE FOR DOCUMENTARY
- Get 16 ft GIANT PRINTS on Seamless Fabric at Rose Brand!
- BLT Studios!!
- Steve Poster, ICG President (ASC), Recognized at Cine Gear
- Bexel TSS Online-Only Auction of Broadcast Equipment
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
SUBMISSIONS FOR THE 23rd ANNUAL ART DIRECTORS GUILD EXCELLENCE IN PRODUCTION DESIGN AWARDS OPEN ONLINE TODAY, OCTOBER 4
By: Art Directors Guild | October 4, 2018
Television and feature film submissions for the Art Directors Guild (ADG) 23rd Annual Excellence in Production Design Awards are set to open online today, Thursday, October 4, 2018. "Production Design: Landscape of the Imagination" will be this year's theme honoring excellence in Production Design in theatrical motion pictures, television, commercials, music videos and animated feature films. The Awards Gala will take place on Saturday, February 2, 2019, moving to a new exciting location at the InterContinental Hotel Los Angeles Downtown.
The 2018-2019 timeline for the ADG Awards is:
+ Submissions Open at www.adg.org Thursday, October 4, 2018
+ Submissions Close Thursday, November 8, 2018
+ Online Voting for Nominations Begins Wednesday, December 5, 2018
+ Online Voting for Nominations Closes Friday, January 4, 2019, 5 PM (PST)
+ Nominations Announced Monday, January 7, 2019
+ Final Online Voting Begins Tuesday, January 8, 2019
+ Final Online Voting Ends Thursday, January 31, 2019, 5 PM (PST)
+ Winners Announced at ADG Awards Gala Saturday, February 2, 2019 ?
* Dates subject to change
Producer of this year's ADG Awards (#ADGawards) is Scott Moses ADG. ADG Awards are open only to productions, when made within the U.S., by producers signatory to the IATSE agreement. Foreign entries are acceptable without restrictions.
Further inquiries regarding the ADG Awards may be directed to Debbie Patton, ADG Awards & Events Director, at 818.762.9995 or Debbie@adg.org.
Media sponsors include The Hollywood Reporter, Variety, and SHOOTonline.