- Matthews Studio Equipment invites you...
- Sound Mixers Rely on Location Sound
- M3 CREATIVE TO PRESENT CREATIVE DIRECTORS SESSION
- AFI Conservatory Names 2019 Writers' Room Ready Recipients
- Lil' Libros was a Hit
- Why Use Performing Animal Troupe?
- Learn More About Rental Tracker at CineGear!
- The Complex Studios | Save 10% in May | Book Now!
- Get it on the next flight out.
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: AFCI | January 2, 2019
AFCI Week is one of the AFCI's premiere activities - an LA-based event series, focused on connecting Members and Affiliates with high-level industry decision makers. Partnering with leaders in the Entertainment and Production industries, the four-day long AFCI Week ensures attendees prime opportunities for networking and lead-generation outcome.
AFCI works with each event partner to curate a guest list targeting specific executives, thereby avoiding multiple approaches. With the exception of the Taste of the World Location Expo (Thursday, April 4th), events are invitation-only (meaning aside from AFCI Members and Affiliates, participation in AFCI Week events is not open to the public).