- Animal Casting Atlanta Serving the Southeast
- Meet the Developers of Pacific Motion Control's Quality Equipment
- Back In Shop: Track & Manage Inventory w/ RTPro!
- RENOWNED MUSIC & SOUND DESIGN COMPANY ENDLESS NOISE NAMES DAVE CHAPMAN AS CREATIVE DIRECTOR AND PARTNER: LONGTIME MUSIC PRODUCER IS ALSO CO-FOUNDER OF BOSTON-BASED UGLY DUCK STUDIOS
- Picture Rental Cars is the Garvins Garage Specialty
- Animal Actors of Hollywood with Over 50 Years in the Industry
- Remmet Studios In 2020
- Award-Winning Experts from Coast to Coast
- Fun Fact about Beef-A-Reeno
- Forsberg Ranch & Company is COVID-19 Compliant
- Welcome back! ACME is open for prop rentals.
- Universal Animals Announces the 2020 Fido Award Winner
- Think Theatre Renovation While Waiting For Productions To Return
- Live AMA with M. David Mullen, ASC
- Filming in L.A. continues to come back
- Blue Moon's Covid-19 Cleaning & Disinfection with Electrostatic Spraying, Fogging, & UV-C Light Disinfection
- Fairplex in Pomona ready to take center stage as film production resumes
- AMANDA BROWNE APPOINTED AS AUSFILM'S DIRECTOR OF U.S. PRODUCTION IN LOS ANGELES OFFICE
- MJ Studios is open in DTLA
- Animals For Hollywood: Welcome to the Family!
- Making Virtual Production with Digital Green
- All Tame Animals: Trainers are ready to work now!
- Announcing COVID-19 Testing and Protocols Adopted with the AMPTP to Allow Production to Resume Safely
- COVID-19 Filmmaker Updates
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
4th Annual Flicks4Change Film Festival Turns Socially Conscious Art into Philanthropic Activism on Saturday, November 23rd, 2 - 11 PM, in Los Angeles, CA
By: Flicks4Change Film Festival | November 4, 2019
WHAT: Flicks4Change Film Festival is dedicated to creating meaningful social change through storytelling, grassroots activism, and philanthropy through community. Flicks4Change unites difference makers with those that want to make a difference and is the only film festival that brings so many leading nonprofit organizations (NPOs), talented filmmakers, and thoughtful leaders together.
This deeply moving, impactful, and inspiring event will also include a red carpet, short film screenings, interactive exhibits, a live musical performance by former lead singers of the Temptations, Platters, and Drifters, The Leonard, Coleman, & Blunt Band, audience discussions with filmmakers and expert speakers, and pre-show cocktails and artisan food. The audience will also have a chance to vote on their favorite films and win prizes.
WHO: Flicks4Change's NPO partners and exhibitors will also be on the speakers panels. Some of the Flicks4Change partners include CARE International, In A Perfect World, McLean Project for the Arts, Innocents at Risk, The Coalition to Stop Gun Violence, AAH, Kids in the Spotlight, and more. NewFilmmakers LA, Barbara Hawthorn Interiors, Action Man Fitness, Steel Work Productions, and Artisfactions Visual Communications are just a few of the sponsors.
WHEN: Saturday, November 23rd from 2:00 - 11:00 PM
1:00 PM - Media & Press Check in
2:00 PM - Guest Check in, Exhibits, Red Carpet, Cocktails & Artisan Food
3:00 PM - 1st Film Program
4:30 PM - Exhibits, Bar, & Catering
6:00 PM - Special Musical Performance by Leonard, Coleman & Blunt Band
7:00 PM - 2nd Film Program
8:30 PM - Film Awards
9 - 11 PM - Exhibits, Bar, Audience Takes Action with Partners, and After Party (TBA)
WHERE: At South Park Center, 1139 South Hill Street in Los Angeles, California. Parking is at 1133 South Olive Street (Must say 'NewFilmMakers LA' to get the $5 parking rate.).
HOW: Admission tickets are from $20 - $35. RSVP is required due to limited space. Go to Flicks4Change.org (See sizzle reel.) or f4cla19.eventbrite.com for more details. Donations are tax deductible.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact Tracy Saunders at Artisfactions1@gmail.com for media inquiries, sponsorship opportunities, and event details and inquiries.