- CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE ON LOCATION WORLDWIDE
- Celebrating 50 Years
- COVID-19 Resource Center
- Tech Rentals During 4 Stages Of COVID-19 Reopening
- "NEW ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TOOLS WILL REVOLUTIONIZE THE VISUAL EFFECTS INDUSTRY"
- GIBRALTAR SECURITY SERVICES ANNOUNCES PROGRAM TO HELP DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
- Rose Brand COVID19 War Effort Creates National Call-to-Action Program
- Hula Post: New Video & Audio Suites Qualified For New Streaming Platform Demands
Woodbury Film Festival 2021
- Action Picture Cars: Hundreds of Cars for Production!
- Animal Actors of Hollywood for 40 Years!
- TRUCK STUNTS: A MIKE RYAN COMPANY
The Latest Industry News for the Exciting World of Production.
By: Lori Balton & John Rakich | July 27, 2020
THE LMGI AWARDS are an internationally recognized celebration of the outstanding contributions of location professionals in television, commercials and feature films. The Awards spotlight our craft, honoring productions in which the creative use of film locations set the tone, enrich the character and inspire the narrative. Film commissions are celebrated for their exemplary service and additional honorees include recipients of the Eva Monley, Humanitarian Award, Lifetime Achievement and Trailblazer Awards.
Submissions were up by 60% this year, dramatically increasing the competition in all categories. We received over two hundred qualified international submissions, each one a winner, successfully illustrating the art of locations. Refining these submissions to a field of finalists was arduous and challenging. We heartily applaud them all - and wish each and all of the nominees below the best of luck!